Friday, February 11, 2011

Friday Pancakes

The nanny that we had lined up for yesterday and today (Ashley) texted me at 6:45am this morning letting me know that she was in bed with a fever so I spent a little bit of time scrambling around to figure out what to do with Chloë.  Thank goodness my friend Stephanie was able to take Chloë for a few hours this morning while Myke gets some work done.  We are very fortunate that Myke does work from home so he can be a little more flexible with being able to step out of the office here and there, go in a little later, take Chloë during his lunch hour, etc.  Stephanie lives only a few blocks away so that worked out great.  Chloë and Stephanie's daughter, Sammy, are little buddies so I know they are having a fun morning together.  Here is a pic that Stephanie sent me of the 2 girls - out to breakfast and awaiting their pancakes!

No comments:

Post a Comment