Thursday, February 17, 2011

Feeling like a princess!


I feel so spoiled!  A really good friend surprised me with an awesome bed rest gift yesterday afternoon- a pedicure at my house!!  If anyone has been on bed rest, in the hospital, or just sick in bed for an extended period of time, you know that you start to feel kind of yucky after awhile and that you're daily showers are often the highlight of your day if not for any other reason than that they just make you feel just a little bit more human...a touch of normalcy in what otherwise has been a completely changed lifestyle.  So my friend surprised me by having the nail technician from a nail salon near my house show up in my living room with all her supplies!  It was such a treat to be pampered--and boy did the foot and leg massage feel good!  It really helps with circulation and blood flow....much needed when you're not walking around or moving too much!!  


Had to sit up a little for it, but tried to keep reclined as much as possible.

pink toes!


Myke and I are off to my weekly doctor appointment in a few minutes.  Looking forward to getting to go outside of the house!  Will post later if there is anything exciting to report.  

No comments:

Post a Comment