Saturday, February 19, 2011

Baby Brunch

A few of my fabulous "mom-friends" (ladies I've met since having Chloë--we all have kids about the same age) came over today and brought Starbucks and some delicious goodies for brunch!  We had previously planned to have brunch at Brockton Villa in La Jolla on this date but due to my bed rest the plans switched to brunch in my bedroom.  There was a "no kids allowed" event (though Chloë did come up to visit a couple times--she hates to be left out of the fun!) so we actually got to hang out, talk and laugh for what ended up being 5 hours!  I had a great time and it was a fabulous distraction from the often monotonous bed rest lifestyle.  The girls also brought gifts which was a complete surprise- so I guess I had a baby shower, after all!  I wasn't expecting one due to this being a second pregnancy.  Now I have a few more adorable baby boy outfits, some cute blankets, and some other neat gifts.  Thanks so much to Stephanie, Tally & Noel - you guys are great friends!  :)



                                   
Yummy homemade goodies!  Quiche, Monkey Bread & Chocolate Covered Strawberries!  


Chloë stops in to help open gifts! I think she thought the outfits were for her.  


The Girls (you can tell I'm the one on bed rest--sloppy hair that desperately needs some color update...and a brush)


beautiful flowers 

No comments:

Post a Comment