Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Tuesday

Myke's mom (Maureen) is here and we have been keeping busy--I'm slowly transitioning to life off bed rest--but I still need to lay down for a few hours per day to I don't send my body into more shock than it's already in.  My ankles and feet are feeling the pain and are wondering why I'm torturing them--suddenly I'm standing up again and this time I'm asking them to carry 40+ extra pounds.  They weren't given a chance to ease into this change--it was just sudden as far as they're concerned.

 I took my first walk around the block last night and it went well.  I didn't keel over or have a heart attack or anything like that so we'll consider it a success.

Today I have an appointment at 1pm to get the boys measured--it has been a month since the last measurement so I'm looking forward to seeing how big they are estimated to be at this point.  We're hoping they are close to 5lbs each by now.  Fingers crossed!  I'll update afterwards.


 A few photos from our outings:

Sunday



My first time on the boardwalk in months!  



Toys R Us- trying out the Thomas bed

No comments:

Post a Comment