Wednesday, April 6, 2011


Date night was a great time!  I'm posting a pic of Myke and I that I had my mom take.  I definitely don't love how heavy I look...I really didn't even want to share the photo...but I'm pregnant with twins, dammit, so it is what it is!  I just cross my fingers that the weight will drop off like it did after I had Chloë (I credit that to breast feeding/pumping and nothing else).  Otherwise I'll be in trouble!  Sighhhh.



Am I really out in public?!?!  Woohoo!!  
(in the car)


We ended up going to Monsoon Indian restaurant downtown in the Gaslamp District.  We had called the Thai place beforehand to inquire about gluten in their dishes and the woman on the phone I had no idea what I was talking about.  So we decided we'd rather be safe than sorry...and I haven't had Indian food in a REALLY long time so we headed downtown.  Myke checked with the hostess and she even went back to the kitchen to check with the chef so we would know which dishes were gluten-free.  

I embarrassed Myke by asking the hostess to take our photo after she seated us.  
In case this is our last date night for a long time I had to have proof.

Drinks!  
(Shirley Temple for me)


Anyways, the food was delicious and the company was even better :)   We had a really nice time and it felt great to get out of the house.  Though I will admit that I couldn't wait to get back in comfy pants and a big t-shirt by the time we got home.  



**Chloë kidney update:  I have to eat my words from yesterday because the nurse from Dr. Benedor's office actually DID call me back in a timely manner to inform me about the ultrasound results.  As expected, Chloë's "kitties" look perfectly fine and normal in every way.  Cheers to that!  :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment