Friday, April 22, 2011

Let the Weekend Begin!

Yup, still incubating the boys.  I'm almost 35 weeks and I'm now convinced that they're staying in for the long haul.  I'm going to be part of that 10% who is skipping around Target trying to start labor.  I just know it.  After spending a majority of this pregnancy on some form of bed rest trying my best to help the boys NOT to be born early, I'm now DEFINITELY ready for them to show their faces to the world.  Well, I guess after this weekend would be best--we have a lot of Easter plans on the agenda that I don't want to miss :)

Myke's parents are both in town now.  I'm for the most part completely off bed rest now and just go with the flow depending on how my body feels, which is sometimes great and at other times literally feels like there is a bowling ball or two in my torso and I struggle to walk 10 feet.  The only other pain I have is intense tailbone pain which I guess is from the pressure of the babies now that I'm back up in a vertical position.  It had all but gone away during bed rest.


Baking a cake with Pop & Mom-Mom

We are having a pretend "birthday party" for Pop later today. Chloë has been obsessed with birthday parties for the past couple months and sings "Happy Birthday" to someone on a daily basis.  Pop thought it would be fun to stage a party while he here visiting.  They got party hats, balloons, plates, etc.. 








The Hines men...about to double in number


Last night we dropped Chloë off at a friend's house and the four of us went to dinner in La Jolla at "Sushi on the Rock" - it is delicious and has a bunch of gluten free options for Myke.  Beautiful views of the ocean in the background as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment