Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Photo


Let me tell you, it is PAINFUL for me to post the above photo.  Why did I ever decide that horizontal stripes were an OK choice for my comparison prego pics?   I really would just rather stay hidden in my bed and no one will have to see how large I've gotten.  However, I'm going to take it all in stride.  This is just what happens when pregnant...and especially when pregnant with twins.  I've gained over 30lbs already and am at my 9 months size that I was with Chloë, if not larger.  I know my belly doesn't look HUGE like some twin pregnant bellies, but I do have a long torso going for me so it hides them a bit more.  That said, this is HUGE for me.  I'm at a weight where I've never been before and it's scary.  The weight is spread out all over...in the photo it even looks like my butt is pregnant (more than before!).  Oh man, I just have to laugh and hope that the weight comes off as easily as it did the first time around.  It is what it is, right?  It just makes it that much harder that I can't even do a bit of exercise to feel better...AND my mom has been delivering mini-Snickers and mini-Hershey bars to me in bed!  I can't blame her entirely though, because she isn't twisting my arm or forcing them down my throat at gun point!

Oh, and did I mention that the above photo was taken a week ago before I headed out to my DR appt last Tuesday?  I'm even bigger now!  

To make myself feel a little better I just google-imaged "30 weeks pregnant with twins" and found this photo.  That's one big belly!  


Random person




No comments:

Post a Comment