Sunday, May 29, 2011



We live in a three level condo--the master bedroom is on the 3rd level and the main living area is on the first level.  This is how I carried my two babies downstairs this morning (Myke was out with Chloë).  It killed two birds with one stone because the basket was also full of dirty laundry that I needed to have washed.  Don't worry I put a clean blanket on top of the dirty clothes so the boys wouldn't have to lay on Myke's undies.  :)   They also had their 2nd bath this morning so they are now sparkling clean.  In fact, it was bath day for everyone this morning-- the boys AND Kyla (the dog).  By the time I got them all washed and went to take my own shower there was no hot water left!  I guess that's just where I am in the line-up at this point!  After the dog!  

All about to get baths...


So happy that's is a three day holiday weekend!   That means Myke is around and we have four adults to three kids (and a dog)--a  great ratio, if you ask me.  Sometimes I even feel that we need MORE hands than that!  We are non-stop busy with this bunch.  

Today is Myke and my 6th anniversary!  Yay!  We are hoping to go out to dinner or for a drink later on tonight.  My parents offered to babysit and even do the overnight wake-ups with the babies (well, my mom offered for them to do it, and my dad moaned and groaned but I think he will help her out at night...we'll see).  What a nice anniversary present!   Though, so far the sleep deprivation hasn't been as bad as we imagined--I'm still waiting for the really hard part to come--when the babies are more awake.  They are still sleepy all the time at this point of their lives.  

Napping:  What we do best!




Yesterday we walked to a cafe down the street for breakfast and on the way back we saw a firetruck parked on the road.  Chloë stopped to wave at the fireman and they invited her to come sit in the truck!   She was on cloud nine!!  The firemen even gave her a Jr. Firefighter sticker badge.  Here are her pics:







No comments:

Post a Comment