Monday, May 23, 2011

One Week Old

Owen 



Elijah


The boys are one week old today!  I can't believe an entire week has gone by already! Time just flies.  They are doing great so far.  People have been asking for pictures to be posted somewhere so I ended up just deciding to post them on Facebook due to the fact that it's easier than posting them on this blog, it doesn't make people sign up for an account to view them like our Flickr photo site (well, it does, I guess, but most people already have one), the uploading is really fast and convenient and I don't have time for anything but fast and convenient right now... feeding twins takes A LOT of time!  Especially when the entire feeding process starts over again every three hours...and then take over an hour to complete!  Phew!  Anyways, if you are unable to see the photos via my FB account please let me know.  I've set the album to semi-private and made it viewable by certain people only (close friends and family and people who have requested to see pics) so I'm SURE I didn't get a chance to add everyone who I would want to share the pics with so just drop me a message if you want to see them.  Thanks! 


No comments:

Post a Comment