Sunday, June 5, 2011

Is it Really June Already?!

Life is extremely busy right now...I live my life from one feeding to the next.  Feeding two infants is no easy task, especially since they eat every 3-4 hours around the clock and each feeding session is still taking up to two hours when you include nursing, bottle-feeding to top them off if needed, diaper changes (these boys fill their diapers 2-3x per feeding!), and then pumping.  If you have 2 people involved in the feeding session you can keep it to a little over an hour, but if I'm flying solo then it takes about two hours, only to be started again soon after I finish!  I'm hoping that with practice we can one day work faster and more efficiently!  As for now it's round-the-clock feedings and diapers for Owen & Eli.

I do get out when I can though--it's a MUST to keep my sanity!  Especially right now, as we found out yesterday that Myke has strep throat...so he is out of commission for the most part and needs to keep his distance from the kids as much as possible.  He's on meds now so apparently he isn't contagious anymore, so that's good news!  Now we just need him to start feeling better.

The boys will be three weeks tomorrow already!  I already feel like the time is going by too fast!

Well, time to get some shut-eye while I can...next feeding is set to start in just over an hour!



All my babies!


Stroller ride



Scooter ride



Owen got his thumb...for a few minutes!




Little baby in a big crib



Ice cream!

No comments:

Post a Comment