Friday, June 24, 2011

Pop Is Here!

Pop and Owen - Breakfast on the beach


Quick post, because like usual, I have very minimal time and lots to do!  Myke's father arrived Wednesday night and has to leave on Sunday morning-so it's a short visit, unfortunately, but at least he got to meet the new grandbabies!  Also, I think they plan to come back in August for a more extended visit.  It has been great having 3 adults to 3 kids during the day while Myke is at work.  His first day here felt like a vacation!  I got to go run an errand to Target BY MYSELF!!  I felt naked!  Myke's mom and  I have spent the past two weeks constantly juggling the three kids during the day while Myke works.  I have NO clue how I will manage when I'm on my own ...I try not to think about it too much yet, but the reality is coming!  Myke's mom is leaving after the 4th of July.  Or so that's the word on the street!  At this time I don't really have time to even think about that far in the future...I'm still living my life from one feeding to the next.  Speaking of feedings, it is taking less time now (not taking 1.5 hours every 3 hours like it used to) but it still take A LOT of time and the reality is that the routine I'm on now just will not work when I'm on my own.  So that's another area I need to put some thought into and decide what will be best for everyone...and what will help me to stay sane (if I'm not insane already).  

Anyways, I have to get going--but here some pics from today.  Kids went to Sea World.  This is Owen & Elijah's 3rd trip there already!  Spoiled!   Chloë has always LOVED adults wearing giant animal costumes (is she a future furry?!)  

Penguin hugs!

Does this penguin look evil to you??


Shamu smooches!  


Winston the Walrus 


Chloë dumped an entire bag of popcorn on the floor of our new car...fun times!



Owen: "Property of Mom" and don't you forget it!



Feet: Owen, Chloë, Eli



No comments:

Post a Comment