Thursday, February 7, 2013

Walking with the K-dog this morning


This blog post should be entitled "Hines Family NOT-Happenins"... enough said.  Due date was yesterday (well, last summer they gave me the due date of 2/8/13 at one appointment and then 2/6/13 at the next appointment- all based on measurement of the fetus...the "official" one in the records is 2/6 so we've been going with that one).  I had another midwife appointment yesterday and I'm still at 2-3cm dilated and 75% effaced.  Basically, the same as last Friday.  Chloë came the day after her due date, so if history was to repeat itself I would have the baby today.  The evening 2/27/09 (Chloë's due date) Myke and I went out for Thai food (spicy), I had a small glass of red wine,  and the next day we went hiking (where I proceeded to go into labor).  So last night Myke and I went out for Thai food, I had a little bit of red wine, and today I went on a 2 mile walk.  Still nothing!  Oh well.  I tried!

Myke's parents took the twins to a music program at the local library and Chloë was in preschool this morning, so it was my "day off".  The walk was really nice.   I can't even think of when the last time I got to go on a walk with just me and the dog.  It was very relaxing.

Anyways, so that's where we are at for now!

(Oh, and I'm scheduled to have my water broken next Wednesday if nothing happens by then....so worst case, this baby will be born 2/13/13)

No comments:

Post a Comment