Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Still nothing today!  I'm still scheduled to go in tomorrow morning to have my water broken--but as the date arrives I'm having 2nd thoughts about induction in general.  Greater chance of a more painful labor and/or C-section with an induction--something I'm hoping to avoid.  So the plan at this point is for me to still go in tomorrow morning and "see where I'm at".  At that point I'll discuss further with the midwife and/or physician about what is the best step for me.  I'd much rather go into labor naturally than with the use of artificial means, whether it be breaking my water or drugs to start contractions.  There is no medically-necessary reason to force my body into labor tomorrow....so I very well may give myself a little more time for it to happen on it's own.  We'll see!


No comments:

Post a Comment