Sunday, January 30, 2011

The Weekend

It was a very exciting weekend for me in that I got to do my VERY first "exercise" since September 2010! My doctor cleared me to do prenatal yoga and I couldn't wait to try it out again.  I went regularly to yoga classes when I was pregnant with Chloë and I completely credit my easy pregnancy and maybe even my whirlwind 3 hour labor & delivery to it.  If nothing else, it just feels so good to stretch out and have that hour of mental relaxation and connection with the present.


I went Saturday morning with my pregnant friend, Sony.  Myke & Chloë were both a bit under the weather that morning so I came home to this:



Then Chloë and I took a little walk to get everyone hot drinks.  Here is the super-star in the attire she insisted on wearing for the outing: 
Can you tell she is nearly 2?!  Her way or the highway!

No comments:

Post a Comment