Saturday, January 22, 2011

Welcome to My Blog!

I'm new to this website, kind of new to blogging, and, frankly, have no idea what I'm doing.  This first entry will just be a quick test to see if I can actually figure out how to post what I'm writing.  Please don't critique my blog for spelling and punctuation errors.  I'm not planning to have it published.  It's simply a place to vent/share news/have a diary and written record of the "goings-ons" in our day-to-day life as time seems to slip by faster and faster with each passing year.  Here goes nothing...

2 comments:

  1. Sarah, I am so glad you are posting a blog again. You are such a gifted writer and what you write is interesting to us , of course, but it is also a document that is chronicling your experience. It never gets old! Love you, MOM

    ReplyDelete