Sunday, September 14, 2014

Sunday Morning Family Workout!

                                        Generic Google Image - We left our cameras in the car


Myke and I took the kids to an indoor trampoline park this morning.  I had never been to one of these, but it has always sounded so fun...I NEEDED to try it out.  It was a blast-and going in the morning right when the facility opened was definitely a good idea.  No crowds.  We all were able to run around and jump in the main trampoline area (versus the lame-o kiddie section in the back corner which is where kids under 6 usually have to go when it's busy.)  Everyone had a blast, even Ella!  There were giant foam block pits where you jump off the trampolines into.  There were also video monitors above each one with delayed video footage so you could watch your jump just after doing it.  Great way to see how utterly awesome I looked jumping into a foam pit!  Ha.  The jumping in part was GREAT...it was the getting out that was extremely difficult and challenging. That's what the video should have been of.  Me trying to get back to the shore after diving into the middle of a pond of big foam blocks.  It was a sight I'm sure.  I basically had to roll to get out as I couldn't get footing on anything.  They kids had no problem.  They just crawled right out.  I looked like I needed a lifeguard to come save me.  Of course that didn't stop me from jumping in multiple times.

We had a blast.  It's nap time now.  Myke and I are exhausted!  Hopefully the kids are, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment