Tuesday, March 5, 2013

March Madness


Owen loves his baby sis!




I definitely don't have the time of day to post blog entries...but here I am posting a blog entry.  My "To-Do" list is growing and growing as I seem to have less and less free time to myself to get things done (I know, surprise, surprise, right?!).  It took me over a week to find a quiet moment to call our health insurance company and switch the kids to a new pediatrician in our area.  Such is life with 4 small kids, I guess!  Even when I have live-in help here I can't get everything done...I'm scared to see how things will go when all the grandparents have left the building!  Only two weeks until that becomes a reality!  I know I have been more than lucky to have had the extra hands and help for so long.  We haven't even lived in our home by ourselves yet and we've been here for two months now.  It sure will be quiet around here after the last grandparent leaves....(and here we thought it was the 4 kids that made it loud!).

The boys saying BYE to Pop :(

Myke's parents headed back home to the east coast this past Friday.  His father actually moved in to this house with us back in December!  So we literally had not lived here without him until now!  It's kind of weird to not have him here.  He was a great help and we miss him already.  He would be up and making everyone breakfast, he was our live-in handyman, he would do grocery store runs, took the boys to the music time at the library on a regular basis, took Kyla on walks, and I think he was a first-name basis with the employees at our local Home Depot.  We miss you, Pop!  We miss you, too, Mom-Mom!  Maureen (Mom-Mom) felt like she was a burden due to her broken ankle and inability to help in the capacity that she wanted to be able to...but she was definitely not a burden at all.  She was the resident laundry-folder, child-dresser, book-reader, and baby-holder.  If you have a pulse, we'll find you a job around here!  There is no sitting around doing nothing here at the Hines household!  That said, I'm sure Thom & Maureen are enjoying the peace and quiet and ability to relax back at home in Philly.  


The girls all tucked in!
(Chloë WISHES we would leave Ella in her bed overnight!)


Ella looking like a baby doll - 20 days old
3/5/13


Chloë in the foam pit at gymnastics


Gramma & Ella


Pool time this past weekend- warm weather!  


More fun in the sun


smiles :)



Riding the train at the Carlsbad Outlet Mall


No comments:

Post a Comment