Saturday, April 28, 2012



I love this photo of the boys (taken this morning).  It's so hard to catch Owen smiling on camera--he is probably one of the least photogenic babies ever!  And he is such a smiley, happy little guy.  This photo is HIM.  



I'm currently enjoying a nice quiet evening at home....ahhhh :)

Myke is out for the evening with friends and the kids are all sleeping (at least I hope so.  Chloë has already come out of her room 4 times for different reasons: "Mommy, I want you and daddy to sleep with me."  "Mommy, I have to go poo-poo" (false alarm), "Mommy, my foot hurts", "Mommy, I need you to cover me up again now that I'm out of bed".)

I had plans to be productive during this time but instead I'm on the couch with a comfy blanket and my lap top...and the tv on...Not productive at all and it's kind of nice!  Really nice, actually.


The kids before bed tonight




This is my "supermom" shot

















Fun with Sunglesses:















No comments:

Post a Comment