Monday, April 16, 2012

Happy 11 Months to O & E!!

11 months!

Yup, they're 11 months old!  One more month until the big first birthday.  I have put an end to my back and forth indecisiveness about whether or not to have a birthday party for them.  I've decided to do it!  After all, you only turn 1 once!  Also, I had a first birthday party for Chloë so it's only fair.  Nothing big but we'll do something.  

I tried to take some photos of the boys today...but it was pretty much a fail.  It's just IMPOSSIBLE to get a good photo of the two of them together.  Have them both look at the camera AND smile?  Are you kidding??   The above photo is pretty decent, actually, but I probably took 50 shots before getting that one. They are squirmy little buggars!  

Owen (aka "Bruiser") tries to pull off Eli's hat



Owen pushing Eli on the train
(Eli doesn't climb up here himself, I have to place him on here and hope he stays balanced for the ride. He loves it though)


Chooo Chooo



Our time with Thom/Pop is coming to an end as he is heading back home to the east coast tomorrow.  We'll be sad to see him go as he has been SUCH a GREAT help for us!  Just in the past couple days he has helped watch the kids, gone on a Trader Joe's grocery store run for me (and that's a feat in itself...my list includes all sorts of "dark side" (as he likes to call it) vegetarian & vegan foods like tofu, chickenless chicken strips, and other "crazy" things like spinach, broccoli, veggie sausage patties, etc...but somehow he found everything.  I was pretty impressed to be honest!), vacuumed out and washed our car, filled the car with gas for us, built a wooden stand for the new fabric potted garden on our roof, took Chloë to her karate class, picked her up from preschool, and more.  I think he'll sleep for a week when he leaves here!  

Pop with the kids (minus Owen..he's probably behind the recliner)



Chloë at karate class


At least they're both looking at the camera...I'll give them that



Yup, she's a RIGHTY
We may have to tie her hand behind her back
(Myke & I are both lefties and Myke's parents and sister are all lefties, too...
one of the twins better be a lefty!)











No comments:

Post a Comment