Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Gramma Is Here!


I know you think we always have family visiting us...and that's because you're right, we do!  My mom arrived yesterday and will be here with us for 3 weeks before continuing on her TWO MONTHS of traveling around the U.S. - most with her sister, Helen!  My dad is staying in Richmond and holding down fort.  Nothing too exciting to update... Chloe started her new class at preschool in the 3-year-old-room.  It seems a bit more structured and more is expected of them, which is good.  I think she'll like it a lot.  The boys turn ONE in just a week and we're having a birthday party for them this Saturday at a neighborhood park.  They are both busy cruising the couches but neither are walking just yet.  Myke and I have a date night tonight (wahoo Gramma is babysitting!) so I'll find out what he is up to and report back (such is life with 3 kids...who is Myke??).    

No comments:

Post a Comment