Thursday, February 9, 2017

Chloë as a frog!

Wow--is this really a 3rd post in one sitting!?  I'm on a roll, people!  A delirious roll, but a roll, none-the-less!  Go me:).  This one will just be pictures for the most part.  Chloë has spent all Mondays since September in an after school enrichment program called Park Dale Players.  Basically, an acting group.  It's the first year they have offered a program at her school and it's for 2nd graders and up only.  They spent all semester preparing for a play--only on Mondays for an hour and 1/2 each session.  The final performances were this past Friday & Saturday night:  "An Animal Tail"...and I was BLOWN AWAY...such a great play, cute storyline, and the kids did amazing!!  I was so proud of all of them and especially my baby girl!  



Just after the final performance!  With some 2nd grade buddies.


Lizard, Frog, Squirrel, Tiger


Proud brother :)


Proud Momma :)


Proud Papa :)

No comments:

Post a Comment