Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Better Late Than Never...

Mammoth Mountain- Thanksgiving Break 2016


Hiking in Encinitas (November 2016)


Happy 2017!  Should my New Year's Resolution be to blog on a more frequent basis?  Nah!  Why get all crazy like that.. Here are some pics from November 2016.  Myke had a week off at Thanksgiving (thank you Apple!!) so we headed to Mammoth Mountain.  It was a first time for all of us and we completely fell in love!  So gorgeous there.  The air is so crisp and clean.  Ahhhhh...!!  We got
 to get in our snow fix, as well.  We had awesome snow and fun times at the ski lodge.  Chloë took 2 days of ski lessons and is a complete natural on the slopes - like her daddy!  Ella took a morning lesson the 2nd day and had a blast--which prompted Owen to take a lesson that afternoon.  It was so great to see my kiddos having fun and trying out skis!  I've NEVER EVEN tried skiing myself!!!  Can you believe it??   I do want to try--but this trip it was just not in the works.  And I was OK with that.  I had a BLAST just being there.  Eli LOVED LOVED LOVED the gondola to the top of Mammoth Mountain and the views from up there were breath-taking.  We are already planning/scheming for another Mammoth trip. Probably won't be until next Fall/Winter though :(

No comments:

Post a Comment