Friday, December 13, 2013

The End of T-Ball 2013

Chloë's first season of T-ball has finished.  She seemed to really enjoy it (MUCH more than the Pee-Wee soccer she was involved in last May/June.  However, almost every parent I mentioned that to told me their 3 or 4 year old also didn't like soccer...maybe it's the age?).  The T-ball practice and games were held every Saturday morning.  30 minutes of practice followed by a 30 minute game.  Chlo was one of two girls on her team.  She really enjoyed it, but I think her favorite part of all was getting her medal on the last day!  (We missed the last day of the soccer season so she never got that medal).  She was SO excited to get that medal and said, "I guess I am pretty good at T-ball".  



The Green Team


My proud baby girl!





This girl can run!  


Looking professional, huh?









No comments:

Post a Comment