Sunday, September 8, 2013

Date with Owen




Now that things are "settling down" a little and we are starting to fall back into a routine, Myke and I are trying to re-incorporate our "date nights" with the kids.  That one-on-one time with them is so important, and SO rare.  Today, I got the pleasure of taking my oldest son, Owen, on an outing.  Just the two of us!  I decided to make the day all about something he would love...so I picked a train-theme date!   

We checked out a "Totally Thomas" toy store!
Owen (like many 2-year-old boys) is VERY into Thomas the Train lately!


Train tables!



The mall had a train in it!!!


Owen picked the yellow car.  He was a little nervous until I boarded.


Choo-Choo!


The train 



We had lunch at Panera Bread and then headed home, cookie in hand!




Some Other Photos:

The boys' class.  Lunch time.  Owen is next to the teacher. 
Eli was at another table.


Myke and the "littlest Hines"


This is what my couch looks like when we don't have my or Myke's mom in town to help us with laundry!  A mountain!  (Okay, only sometimes...)


Karmin (friend from college came out to visit)





Chloƫ and her favorite food: pizza!


The kids at Legoland water park


Eli


Aprill (in green) and her son Mark (I'm holding) visiting from MA.
Aprill used to live out here back in the pre-kid days!


Owen showing his playground climbing skills


Chlo-bear


The boys


The boys again


Really beautiful cloud photo at sunset last week


Another shot




No comments:

Post a Comment