Friday, February 10, 2012




Let the birthday party circuit (circus) begin! A bunch of Chloë's little friends have birthdays all within two weeks of hers so this time of year can get really crazy with Myke's favorite past time- kiddie birthday parties!  This year it started late January and goes until mid-March with their being AT LEAST one kiddie birthday party every weekend (actually, I do think we have President's Day weekend off, which is good because that's Myke's birthday weekend...and Myke doesn't like to share).  The 2nd weekend in March has 3 kiddie parties.  Yikes.  Myke did attempt to make a deal with me before we had kids (and I'm pretty sure I've mentioned this before...probably last year around this time) that he would change all dirty diapers if it meant that I would do all birthday party duty.  Unfortunately for both of us, I have had to change dirty diapers and therefore he must attend birthday parties with me.  So that's that.  




Chloë and I had a "mother-daughter" date yesterday while a friend/babysitter watched the boys.  It is rare that we get much one-on-one time other than running errands in the evenings, so it was really special :)

Bike ride on the boardwalk....a digger!

Gazing at Mission Bay (does Chloë feel a draft?)


breakfast at Kono's - pancakes!



picking daisies


Mandatory Starbucks stop


trying out skateboarding




Meanwhile, back on Felspar Street:

My little goofballs



These guys turn 9 months next week...and both of them are getting 3 or 4 of their top teeth all at once right now.  Chloë had no teeth until 10 months old.  These boys are close to having 6 already.  Can we say drool factory?  Okay, gotta run...Myke and I have designated Friday nights as "tech-free" so we can hang out without distractions of laptops and iPhones.  Adios.

No comments:

Post a Comment