Wednesday, February 29, 2012

My Baby Girl is THREE!!



Chloë turned 3 yesterday (on February 28th...no, that is not a leap day, no, she is not a "leap-year baby" - these are questions/comments we have gotten from DAY one of Chloë's life).  Instead of a birthday party we decided we would take her to Disneyland!  Just Chloë, Myke and myself.  My mom stayed in SAn Diego with the boys.  The trip was a first for both Chloë AND myself!  It was a fun time and we've decide we'll take the boys for their 3rd birthday in just a bit over 2 years from now.  I'll share some pics....again, too tired, too busy and too late to write more.  I wish I had more time...  doesn't everyone?

These cheap-y felt ears were priced at a whopping $15
We decided to take a photo with them instead of purchase...


Not sure what I'm doing here...



10 seconds before this photo:  "Look Chloë, it's Goofy!!  Run up and get a pic!"... 
*I push through the crowd yelling, "Goofy!! Goofy...we have a birthday girl here..wait! We need a photo!  Goofy!!!"
(later I realized this is Pluto, not Goofy.  Chloë was too starstruck to correct me)

(*ps: I DID not actually push through crowds yelling...I just added that for effect)



Is this Chip? Or Dale?  
Does it really matter? 
Not to Chloë!



The stationary teacup for those too old/scared to go on the actual ride.
I won't tell you which of the two people in the photo was which...




The castle!







The end of the day...this is what hours of Disney can do to a toddler





Wednesday 2/29- after celebrating her birthday at preschool




And of course, the boys can't be forgotten!  Here are some photos of the boys!
Owen

Eli 

Love this shot! (taken last week)

No comments:

Post a Comment