Friday, November 18, 2011

Daddy & Eli


Chloë in hog heaven (they were repaving our street)



Uncle Hale sent the kids some Sesame Street gear




Eli gets a gift from his godparents


Chlo & O


Owen post-bath


 My posting days may be limited...I'm sad to say that my laptop is slowly dying and I think it is in its final days as I type this.  There is some issue with the connection with the screen and the computer itself and most of the time I can only see 1/2 the screen.  This laptop has lived a very long and fulfilling life.  It even traveled around the world with us back in 2006/07.  Myke has spent many many hours working on it and I inherited when he moved on to bigger and better Mac products.  Now it's time for me to move on as well.  The problem is I don't have anything to move on to!  Myke says I can borrow his iPad - but I don't think I'd do very well typing on something without a real keyboard.  I guess I could plug in a separate keyboard to it...but then I'd have to somehow pry the iPad out of Myke's hands.  That might prove to be pretty difficult as he has been on it a lot lately.

Santa, if you're out there: please send me a new lap top for Christmas!  I'll even take a non-Apple!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment