Saturday, April 4, 2015

Tooth Fairy vs. Easter Bunny!

Yesterday

Yesterday I got out the "good camera" (aka NOT my iPhone) and took Pink Piggy pictures for Chloë and Ella now that they have turned 6 & 2.  Also, decided to take a couple shots of Chloë's smile, as I realized that now that she has a loose tooth, the days of her "baby teeth smile" are numbered.  Glad I took them when I did because today her tooth came out!  

We were just lounging around on the couch watching old videos from when the boys were babies and Chloë was two and three years old  when she whipped the blanket off her lap and it somehow pulled her tooth with it...very exciting!  She's on CLOUD 9 that BOTH the Easter Bunny AND the Tooth Fairy will be visiting our house tonight.  I wonder if they'll run into each other??

On another note, Chloë saw me in one of the videos from around two years ago and said:

C- "Wow, Mom.  You're a lot...(pause)..bigger now."  (How can this be?  Two years ago I had just had Ella!)

Me: "What do you mean by bigger?  Like fat?"

C- "It's not nice to say someone is fat."  (Glad she's listening to what I've taught her...but still!)

Me: "Do I look heavier?  Or just older?"  (I need to know if I need a diet or a better facial cream..or both?!)

C- "I don't know.  You just look different now."

That was the end of that conversation.  Always fun to hear.  All good though...I'm just constantly amused at the things that come out of kids mouths!


Today



No comments:

Post a Comment