Thursday, April 16, 2015

Back to the Grind!

Spring Break was a fabulous two week break from the grind of packing lunches, getting out the door at the crack of down, elementary school pick-up during Ella's nap time, etc.  The first day off all of the kids slept until after 8am!!  I guess we ALL needed this break.  I'm missing it already...though feeling refreshed and ready to finish out the year.  Only a couple more months!

The first week I just enjoyed having all 4 of my littles home with me all day (woah..did I just say THAT?!?)... It was nice.  Really.  The younger 3 miss Chloë when she's in school and  she definitely misses us.  Not having the set schedule and routines let us just enjoy the days, go on adventures, play at home when the kids wanted/needed, etc.

Some pics from Spring Break:  The 2nd week we did a 3 night RV camping trip up the California coast...I'll post on that separately.  It was a blast!


My 4 loves


Beautiful flowers


Piggy!





Ice-cream!  


Scooter time!

Neighborhood Easter Egg Hunt/Potluck


Owen looking for eggs


Ella-bella


Eli found one!





On the final weekend of Spring Break I had a morning on one-on-one time with Chloë.  
Started with mini-golf :)
Like her hat?


(meanwhile..Myke went solo and took the younger 3 AND a friend's 4-year-old to an outdoor airplane museum..he's brave, huh?)

No comments:

Post a Comment