Thursday, May 22, 2014

Focusing on the Positive...(Thanks, Dad!)

***My Dad wanted me to note the things that HAVE gotten done while they have been here:

*New hardware on all the doors upstairs.  Chloë is super-excited that she now has a door that locks.  Luckily for us, we can easily un-lock it from the outside just as fast as she can lock it with a small pin we keep above the door.

*Garage was completely swept and shop-vacced (is that a verb?).

*Car was washed

*Clothes have been folded in a timely manner so that our couch hasn't been a mountain of clothes ...and I haven't folded one item of clothing in two weeks...Thanks, Mom!

*Silverware tray has been wiped out...haha...but the little things do add up!


I'm really not that negative and only complaining about what hasn't happened....my point in the previous post was that I just want EVERYTHING on my list done.  Now.  I have to start looking at the good.  The stuff that HAS been done.  Not the stuff that I STILL need to do.  But life moves on.  Moving forward....

No comments:

Post a Comment