Wednesday, February 12, 2014

My Baby is Turning ONE!!

Ella Maureen Hines


Tomorrow is the big day.  Ella will turn one year old.  I can't believe it has been a year since she came into our lives and changed it for the absolute better.   I could not have asked for a better baby (and I'm not just saying that because I have to as the mom).  She's been such a perfect addition (and completion) to our family.  A happy little chiquita, a snuggler, a momma's girl, and just overall a very chill and laid back baby girl.  She goes with the flow which is perfect for the fourth child (and ideal for any child, right??).  Anyways, we just love our little Ella-Bella.  It's great to watch her grow and change and exciting to see what she'll be like as a toddler/little girl...but, at the same time, I want to hold on to my baby Ella forever and snuggle her soft baby skin.  I could not have asked for a better year than this last one.  Love to my Ella-Bella!  xoxo




cutting the cord


first time holding my baby girl, Ella :)

No comments:

Post a Comment