Monday, January 20, 2014

Owen Peed in the Potty!



Yes, those are the kind of exciting updates that you can find RIGHT HERE at the Hines Family Happenin's blog!

Myke has started putting the boys each on their own little potty chair each morning after taking off their night diaper and pjs.  We have two little potty chairs that we had set out in their bedroom..just to get them familiar with potties in general.  Each morning (just started this a few days ago) they would each sit on their potty and read a book before getting dressed and coming down for breakfast.  Well, yesterday Owen peed!  Yay!

I was still sleeping in my nice warm bed when the door busts open and Myke and the three older kids run in.  I started to groggily open my eyes wondering WHY they heck are they running in here and waking me up (I had gotten up earlier to feed Ella and then had fallen back asleep...as is Myke and my usual routine....he gets the older 3 up so I can sleep a little more after feeding her).  Anyways, I was a little annoyed at being woken up until I saw that Myke was carrying what I thought was a big mug of coffee for me.  Ohhh!  Coffee delivered to my bedside?  Alright
, I'm okay with that...UNTIL I notice it's a big pot of Owen's pee!  They were all SO excited to show me that Owen had peed in the potty...and of course we had to make it a big deal for him...but Arrgg!  I cup of coffee would have been a little bit nicer to wake up to.






No comments:

Post a Comment