Friday, August 9, 2013

The "Good" Camera

At this point, when I say "the good camera" it means "not my cell phone camera".  I actually do have a really nice digital camera...this is "the good camera" that I speak of.   We bought it right before Chloë was born so we could take quality photos and video footage of our little precious baby and all of her amazing talents....like smiling...and spitting up...and all those fun things that babies do.  I'm making an attempt to bring out "the good camera" more often.  The iPhone camera is uber-convenient...but, when it comes down to it,  it just doesn't take quality photos.  Here are some photos I took on my birthday this past Wednesday.  



It's SO HARD (i.e.; nearly IMPOSSIBLE) to get a decent photo when the subjects 
include 4 children under the age of 5!  
I actually LIKE this one.
In fact, I LOVE it!
If you had told me on my 30th birthday that my 34th birthday would look like this (above) I would NEVER have believe you.  NEVER.  


Owen LOVES his baby sis


He is such a sweet big brother


Ella started sitting up this past week (and drinking from a straw...and eating solids)





When Ella wakes up...this is the scene!  They run in and climb up to see her!
She LOVES it...nothing makes her smile and giggle like her brothers and sister.



Self-portrait 
34th birthday....I still can't wrap my head around it. 34!!


Myke & Ella







No comments:

Post a Comment