Friday, April 19, 2013

Friday Morning Babble

"Positives"

Woke up (success #1 of the day), brushed teeth, showered, dressed, combed hair,  boys were eating breakfast, started a load of wash, vacuumed play area rug, cleaned up boys' breakfast,  got the dishwasher almost emptied, got Chloë up, she dressed herself (in an outfit that actually matched AND was cute!), brushed her hair, put on her sunscreen, fed her breakfast, got boys in stroller, got Ella in the front pack carrier, got Chloë to preschool by 8:10am.  Myke's dentist appointment is in our old neighborhood in PB so he will be close to my favorite coffee place and (fingers crossed) will remember to pick me up my favorite drink..it's called "Best Drink Ever" and it REALLY is :)  YUM!  My kids are the best ever :)





"Negatives"

Myke had to be out the door by 7:30am to get to his dentist appointment so I was on my own for the morning.  Both boys dumped their cereal bowls upside down on the table and floor when I went upstairs to get Chloë up, I only got the dishwasher 1/2 emptied, didn't get Chloë's teeth brushed so she went to school with morning breath, I haven't gone on a run in over a week and I need exercise, the boys keep fighting over toys this morning, I didn't take Kyla on the walk to preschool with us (and I always try to since her exercise quotient is pretty limited lately and people keep telling us she's looking heavy), Chloë decided she wanted to ride her other scooter instead when we were already 1/2 way to school, I'm typing this into my blog on my laptop while my kids are neglected.

Let's choose to focus on the POSITIVES today :)


Happy Friday!


Messy boys (and this doesn't show the floor)

Where's my breakfast?  
She's sulking because I didn't take her on our walk to preschool.

No comments:

Post a Comment