Saturday, August 13, 2011

Hello- A lot has been going on lately as life continues to be a juggling act and I have had no time at all to even think about posting to this blog, or respond to emails, etc.  Even with Myke's mom here to help us we are still non-stop busy.  I've come to the conclusion that I NEED an extra set of hands.  It's a necessity with three small children.  I make do by myself, but it's SO hard--especially during the feeding time as that takes at least an hour on my own.  Every 3-4 hours.  Luckily, Chloë is slowly starting to play by herself a little more.  I know this is good for her to be able to do so I try not to feel too bad about not being able to give her more attention.  She is such an active little girl lately-- rarely sits and quietly and plays with toys -- always wants to play basketball, baseball, ride her bike or scooter, etc.  She also insists on wearing her Phillies t-shirt that her Aunt Patty gave her.  It's pink and has #26 on the back.  Chase Utley (according to Maureen..I have no clue).  That paired with pink shorts is her favorite outfit.

Okay, I have to close as the crew is ready to head out the door.  It's Saturday and our adult to child ratio is 3:3.  Yay!  We are heading up the coast on a drive today.  There is a yummy restaurant on the beach (that has a lot of gluten free options) that we love so going to go there for lunch.  I'll throw in some pics:

Beautiful birthday flowers from my parents!  


Starbucks even remembered my birthday!  They sent a coupon for a free drink!  



Below:  Concert at Kate Sessions Park last Sunday.  They have a free summer concert series every Sunday for a month in the summers.  It's always a great time!

Anie with Owen 


Myke and Owen 



Eli & Heather 



The crew



Vaccine time!  :(  



My little lovies!


Mom-Mom took Chloë to Sea World! 


Eli smiling



Birthday breakfast (I turned 32!) with Heather & Chloë
at Broken Yolk



No comments:

Post a Comment