Saturday, March 29, 2014

I somehow ended up browsing through some old posts on this blog from the past couple of years (fun Saturday night, huh?!!) and it's amazing how fast I've forgotten how things were and what the boys even looked like as babies and what the day-to-day life was like with three kids three and under.  Oh wait, I STILL have three kids that are three and under!  Seriously, though, so much of the details has been forgotten.  Basically all of it.  Amazing how parenthood does that.  Memory-loss.  I mean, just the other day I was going on and on to a friend about how Ella is the first of my babies to really be fussy when teething her front teeth.  I don't remember the others being really fussy with that (molars are a different story).  Then, just now, I found a post from two years ago where I was going on about how fussy Eli was with his front teeth coming in.  Go figure.  I just wonder if I suffer from greater memory loss due to having four kids?  Or do all moms/parents/people-in-general have this type of memory loss.  And if I didn't happen to look back on my blog entries, would I even realize that I was suffering from the memory loss at all?

Do I really have four kids?  Sometimes even that sounds CRAZZZZY when I hear it.

Well, it's getting late and I know if I continue typing I will just ramble and ramble for another hour...so going to cut this one short and just let it be the random, pointless blog entry that it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment