Thursday, December 31, 2020

Day 9

 Day 9 since symptoms began.  New Year's Eve!!  Tomorrow, New Year's Day will be a big one for us--according to the CDC and confirmed by Chloe's doctor, she is able to be with us again after 10 days!  I am nervous to get ahead of myself but we are planning to be/will be celebrating tomorrow late afternoon/Saturday!!  I will be giving my daughter the BIGGEST HUG EVER and I might never let go.  I can't wait :).  That said, she still feels bad...but no fever.  She wakes up every morning feeling just as bad as she did the morning before.  It's like Ground Hog's Day.  Each day we wait in anticipation for her to wake up (since she sleeps until 10am or later lately) and hope for her to seem improved.  The past two days however (today and yesterday), though she has felt bad first thing, she seems to perk up a bit later in the day.  Improvement is happening!  


Outside time/Vitamin D time with Daisy





Stress baking


Working on Lego set

Done!


Daisy is 15 weeks now!


No comments:

Post a Comment