Wednesday, January 22, 2020

2020 New Year!


Weekend Morning Snuggles
Glad we have king-size bed!

Oh yah, I have a blog.  Once upon a time I had a blog that I wrote in.  Then life got busy, as in SUPER busy and I can barely keep my head from spinning 90% of the time.  Would I change it for the world?  Well, actually, yes, I would change it a bit...I'd like things to slow down just a bit...so maybe I can catch up a little?  I'm pretty sure I'm far from alone in this feeling.

That said, we didn't exactly accidentally stumble onto our chaotic life schedule.  It's busy when kids are little and have so many NEEDS...and it's now a different kind of busy that they all have so many INTERESTS....or, for one in particular, not ENOUGH interests so you have to make him try things (no names mentioned :)).  

All going well here.  We had a busy and super fun holiday season hosting a total of 14 (including ourselves) for Christmas Eve dinner, Christmas morning and then again for Christmas Day dinner.  We had houseguests for nearly a month (but that also meant we had full time clothes folder and kitchen & dishes cleaner...THANKS Mom & Dad!) and had a lot of celebrating during that time.  Still trying to fit back into my jeans....

Eli 
Age 8 1/2.  Third grade. Plays basketball. 


Owen
 Age 8 1/2.  Third grade.  Staring a Parkour class at the YMCA this week.
Got braces this past summer.  


Ella.
Age 6 (almost 7).  First Grade. Does gymnastics & soccer.
As tall as her brothers and has a bigger shoe size than them.



Chloë (pictured with Uncle Hale)
Age 10 (almost 11). In 5th grade in a 5/6 combo class.
Plays basketball on two different leagues currently with games both Saturdays & Sundays.
10 going on 16. 

Kyla.
Age 12 (almost 13).  Loves to nap. 
Loves to go on walks to sniff every 2 feet.
Still the best dog ever.



Myke.
Age 40 (almost 41...but don't remind him).
Works for Apple.  Likes black tea.
Taking a break from softball due to a knee injury.


Here's us spiffed up for the family photo.


Merry Belated Christmas!








No comments:

Post a Comment