Thursday, February 12, 2015

Happy Birthday Sweet Ella-Bella :)



Tomorrow my baby girl turns 2.  Two!  To me that means we are officially OUT of the baby stage!    When Chloë turned two I was on bed rest and anticipating the arrival of twin baby boys at any time (who luckily made it 2 1/2 months past her birthday before they were born).  When the boys turned two I already had Ella.  She was just 3 months old.  Now Ella is turning two and there are NO MORE babies!  It's an official END of the baby period for us as a family.  We are very ready for this :)
Not that I don't like babies...and, I must add, that Ella has been the most amazing baby.  I could not have asked for a better 4th child.  She is such a peaceful little girl.....with a sprinkling of sass.. :)
Honestly, if I could ensure that any further child would have the same temperament as Ella I would possibly consider a 5th.  Possibly.

Here are a few photos from her first year.  I planned to add more..but then I got busy.  I do have 4 kids after all...aka NO time for anything!


Ella: 2/13/13

Sweet baby girl with Daddy

Meeting the big sibs :)

5 days old


With Pop


4 Kids UNDER 4!!  Holy Sh*t!!


Sisters 


My beautiful baby :)










Pasta time!


Ella: One Year Ago 




Ella: The final day of being "one": 2/12/15:




No comments:

Post a Comment