Tuesday, October 15, 2013


We like velcro shoes here...


Let's see..what is going on with us?  Well, the dog has a UTI.  That's a lot of fun.  Poor Kyla.  Aren't you glad I started with that news?  We have 4 kids!  Now we have to be giving our dog anti-biotics and make sure she gets out to the bathroom like 8 times a day on top of that.  Like I said, poor Kyla!  She's our first baby.  I'm constantly feeling guilty that I don't give her enough attention/exercise...and that's on top of the constant "mom-guilt" that I have about not having enough quality time with each of my human children.

Anyways, Chloë started T-ball through the YMCA.  She had her first game this past Saturday.  It's really an hour long event and consists of 30 minutes of practice and a 30 minute game.  It's a 3 & 4 year-old team so they're all really just learning what to do.  She is one of two girls on the team.  The whole thing is cute to watch.  She seems to like it so far, so that's a relief.





Ella-bella (as we lovingly call her) turned 8 months this past weekend.  She's hungrier than ever and demanding 3 meals of solids per day lately....and making me pay for it if we give her any less -by waking up at 4am wanting to eat - just when I was getting used to the 6 or 7am wake-ups.  I was getting spoiled for a bit there!  She's an awesome baby.  I could not ask for an easier, more-relaxed, chill little baby.  Yes, I think it's partially due to being the youngest of four...but I more-so believe it's her inborn temperament.  She has been like that from day one.  In the hospital.  BEFORE she even know she was the youngest of four...:)  Before she knew what was about to hit her!  





Some of Chloë:


I need to get some more photos of the boys...with the good camera.  It's on my to-do list.  So are a lot of things.  We're starting to get swamped here.  The laundry pile on the couch is out of control.  It's insane the amount of folding and putting away of clothes we have to do.  It's non-stop.  If I could splurge and pay someone to come in and just do all the laundry stuff, I totally would do that. 




Some photos:  

Chloë and I headed to a wedding on Saturday afternoon.
Chloë in a dress!!  A rare sight!

At the wedding


Beautiful couple :)


Chloë & Kristy


When I first moved here I worked as a nanny for just under 2 years for this little girl (and eventually her baby brother).  She turned 1 when I first started as her nanny and she's 12 now!  
And literally as tall as me!  



Bath in the sink


It's a family affair
Aren't your sink baths?




Do we look alike or what? 
At least in this pic?
We all know Owen looks like Myke.





No comments:

Post a Comment