Tuesday, September 6, 2011


 The whole fam damily



I'm feeling a bit too tired to type much so I'll just share some photos.  We had a nice long holiday weekend.  Happy Birthday to my mom (9/3)!!

Chloë has now found the shorts that match the shirt.  There's no stopping her now!
She now wants to wear it to bed as well as during the day.  Must be darn comfy!




Working on a project at home


Paper bag puppet monster!







Our new double (triple?!) stroller


The boys riding in a stroller without being in their infant seats for the first time!  
I finally got the double jogging stroller that I've been wanting!  Woo!  We sold our single stroller on Craigslist and the next day put that money right towards this one- which was on sale at REI.  



Smooches!

Another one of Chloë's favorite articles of clothing - these pink shorts (a hand-me-down from our friend Sierra Martin- thank you, Si-Si).  She asks to wear these almost every day.  Pairing it with her pink Phillies baseball shirt is her ideal outfit.  



Me & Elijah


Myke & Eli checking the surf on Labor Day morning

  




No comments:

Post a Comment